Why Prima Pass?
Here at Prima, we have an established proven track record with many customers including high street retailers and markets alike.
- Allocated project manager, responsible for overseeing the job from its Project conception to its completion.
- Dedicated customer services and support team.
- A highly flexible, friendly and trained team, who can be available 24/7.
- All work is carried out to the highest possible level of quality, consistency and productivity to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Our extensive knowledge and expertise allows each job to be competitively priced.
- We guarantee that all work conducted by Prima Auditing Systems Solutions will be delivered in full, on time and to the required standards.
- Our commitment to the market, has led us to achieving:-
- ‘Sedex’ accreditation.
- BSCI management and implementation of compliance/platform.
- SA8000 Social Systems Lead Auditor – qualified with SGS – IRCA Member.
- BRCGS Lead Auditor (Food) Issue 8.
- BRCGS Agent & Brokers Issue 2 – Understanding the requirements for Auditors.
- BRCGS Consumer Products Issue 4 – Auditor Training
- BRCGS Storage and Distribution Issue 3 – Understanding the Requirements with Protocol & Report Writing (Independent Study for existing Auditors).
- BRCGS Professional – Internal Auditing, Risk Assessment, RCA, Verification & Validation and HACCP 4.
- BRCGS Ethical & Responsible Sourcing Issue 1.
- BRCGS Global Standard for Packaging Materials Issue 6 – Site Training.
- BRCGS Category 13 – Alcoholic drinks and fermented/brewed products – Exam.
- BRCGS Category 14 – Bakery – Exam.
- Diploma in Managment Studies/MBA Foundation – Post Graduate Degree – Fellow Member Chartered Institute of Management (FCIM).
- Institute of Export Managment – Post Graduate Degree and full Member (MiEx)Grad.